BSF Tradesman Recruitment 2023: Border Security Force (BSF) has released the latest notification for the recruitment of 1410 Tradesman Posts including 1343 vacancies for Male candidates and 67 vacancies for female candidates. Eligible Indian citizen candidates can apply online for the BSF Constable (Tradesman) Vacancy 2023 from the website rectt.bsf.gov.in. All the details related to BSF Tradesman Recruitment 2023 are given below.
BSF Tradesman Recruitment 2023
|Name Of The Organization||Border Security Force (BSF)|
|Name Of The Recruitment||Constable (Tradesman)|
|Advt No.||BSF Tradesman Recruitment 2023|
|Job Location||All India|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 21700- 69100/- (Level-3)|
|Last Date to Apply||March 27, 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Apply Start||February 26, 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||March 27, 2023|
|Exam Date||Notify Later|
|Admit Card||Notify Later|
Application Fees: –
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS: ₹ 100/-
- SC/ST: ₹ 0/-
- Payment Mode: Online
Post Details, Eligibility & Qualification
The age limit for Recruitment 2022 is 18-25 Years. The crucial date for calculating the age is the last date of the application form. The age Relaxation will be given as per the Rules of the Government.
|Tradesman (Male)||1220||10th Pass + ITI/ Proficient in Respective Trade|
|Tradesman (Female)||64||10th Pass + ITI/ Proficient in Respective Trade|
BSF Tradesman Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The Selection Process for BSF Tradesman Recruitment 2023 includes the following Stages:
- Physical Standards Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification
- Trade Test
- Written Test
- Medical Examination
Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
The Physical Standards required for the BSF Tradesman Vacancy 2023 are given below separately for Males and Females.
|SC/ ST/ Adivasis||Male||162.5 cm||76-81cm|
|Candidates of Hilly Area||Male||165 cm||78-83 cm|
|All Other Candidates||Male||167.5||78-83 cm|
|SC/ ST/ Adivasis||Female||150 cm||NA|
|Candidates of Hilly Area||Female||155 cm||NA|
|All Other Candidates||Female||157 cm||NA|
BSF Constable Tradesman 2023 Physical Test (PET)
At the very beginning of the recruitment process, candidates will be asked to go through the height bar, and thereby, candidates with lesser height will get eliminated.
Those candidates who qualify for the height bar test will be put through the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) which will be as under:
|Race||5 Kilometer Race in 24 Minutes||1.6 Kilometer Race in 8 Minutes 30 Seconds|
The candidates who qualify for PET will be subject to biometric identification & screening of testimonials/ documents and thereon chest (for males only) and weight measurement by the board. The candidates who do not fulfill the laid down physical standards will be eliminated from the recruitment process. However, elimination on the ground of weight will be done at the time of medical examination only.
Pregnancy at the time of PET will be considered as disqualification and such females will be rejected. No PET test will be held for the Ex-Servicemen. Original documents will be checked by the board of officers and only eligible candidates will go to the next stage.
BSF Tradesman Recruitment 2023 Trade Test
The candidates who qualify in the PST, PET, and Documentation of BSF Tradesman Recruitment 2023 will be put through the respective Trade Tests. Each candidate will be allowed to appear for one trade test only. The Trade Test will be qualifying in nature and it will not carry any marks.
- Cobbler: Polishing of shoes, handling tools, cutting of leather, repair & stitching of shoes.
- Tailor: Taking measurements of persons, cutting of cloth, and stitching of uniform.
- Carpenter: Handling tools, cutting of wood, fitting, polishing, and finishing materials
- Cook: Cooking Chapatti & Rice, Cooking Vegetables/ Dal/ Sambhar/ Idli, etc. for 100 men, cooking meat/ fish/ egg/ kheer.
- Water Carrier: Washing of utensils, kneading of Atta for making chapattis for about 100 men, cutting of vegetables, etc.
- Washerman: Washing of clothes, ironing of Khaki, cotton uniform, woolen, and TC uniform.
- Barber: Handling of tools, haircutting, and shaving.
- Sweeper: Sweeping, cleaning of toilets and bathroom, etc.
- Waiter: Hygiene/ sanitation, servicing of foods, and allied matters.
BSF Tradesman Written Test Pattern & Syllabus
The written test for the BSF Tradesman Bharti 2023 will be conducted in Pen and Paper mode Offline OMR Based. The qualifying marks will be 35% for Gen and Ex-Servicemen and 33% for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates.
|General Knowledge/ Awareness||25||25|
|Knowledge of Elementary Mathematics||25||25|
|Analytical Aptitude and ability to observe distinguished patterns||25||25|
|Basic knowledge of English/ Hindi||25||25|
How to Apply for BSF Tradesman Recruitment 2023
Follow these steps to apply for the BSF Tradesman Recruitment 2023
- Check the eligibility from the BSF Tradesman Notification 2023
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below or visit the website rectt.bsf.gov.in
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Fees
- Print the Application Form
———- Important Links ———-
|BSF Tradesman Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF||Notification|
|BSF Tradesman Recruitment 2023 Apply Online||Apply Online|
|BSF Official Website||BSF|
|Subscribe YouTube Channel||Click Here|
- IB SA MTS Answer Key 2023 Released, Question Paper PDF Download and Check Marks
- Lady Irwin College Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023 Notification Released, Apply Online
- EPFO SSA Recruitment 2023 Notification OUT for 2859 Posts of SSA and Steno, Apply Online
What is the last date to fill out the BSF Tradesman Recruitment 2023?
March 27, 2023
How to apply for BSF Tradesman Recruitment 2023?
Apply Online from the official website rectt.bsf.gov.in
How many vacancies are declared through BSF Tradesman Recruitment 2023?
The total number of vacancies declared through BSF Tradesman Recruitment 2023 is 1284.