UGC NET December 2022: UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) December 2022 Notification is released by the University Grants Commission (UGC) on December 29, 2022. Eligible candidates can apply online for the UGC NET 2023 from the website ugcnet.nta.nic.in starting from December 29, 2022. UGC NET December 2022 Exam will be held from 21 February 2023, to March 2023 in various shifts. All the details related to the UGC NET Exam Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
Short Details of UGC NET December 2022
|Organization||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Post Name||National Eligibility Test (NET)|
|Advt No.||UGC NET December 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||January 17, 2023|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Apply Start||December 29, 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||January 17, 2023|
|Last Date to Pay Fees||January 18, 2023|
|Correction in Application Form||19-20 Jan 2023|
|Announcement of Exam City||First Week of Feb. 2023|
|UGC NET Admit Card||2nd Week of Feb 2023|
|UGC NET Exam Dates||21 Feb- 10 March 2023|
Application Fees: –
- Gen: ₹ 1100/-
- Gen-EWS/ OBC-NCL: ₹ 550/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD: ₹ 275/-
- Payment Mode: Online
Post Details, Eligibility & Qualification
- JRF: Max 31 Years
- Assistant Professor: No Age Limit
- [Age Relaxation as per Rules]
UGC NET Qualification
- General/Unreserved/General-EWS candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree
- Candidates who are pursuing their Master’s degree or equivalent course or candidates who have appeared for their qualifying Master’s degree (final year) examination and whose result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for this test. However, such candidates will be admitted provisionally and shall be considered eligible for award of JRF/eligibility for Assistant Professor only after they have passed their Master’s Degree or equivalent examination with at least 55% marks (50% marks in case of OBC-NCL / SC / ST / PwD / Third gender category candidates). Such candidates must complete their Master’s degree or equivalent examination within two years from the date of NET result with the required percentage of marks, failing which they shall be treated as disqualified
- Candidates belonging to the Third gender category are eligible to draw the same relaxation in fee, age, and Eligibility Criteria for NET (i.e. JRF and Assistant Professor) as are available to SC/ST/PwD categories. The subject-wise qualifying cut-offs for this category would be the lowest among those for SC / ST / PwD / OBC–NCL / General-EWS categories in the corresponding subject.
- The Ph.D. degree holders whose Master’s level examination has been completed by 19 September 1991 (irrespective of the date of declaration of result) shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks (i.e. from 55% to 50%) for appearing in NET
UGC NET Exam Pattern 2022-23
The Test will consist of two papers. Both papers will consist of objective-type, multiple-choice questions. There will be no break between papers. Each question carries two (2) marks. for Each correct response, the candidate will get two marks. There is no negative marking for incorrect responses.
UGC NET 2022 Syllabus
The Syllabus of UGC NET 2022-23 is given on the UGC NET Online website. The direct link to the Syllabus of the UGC NET 2022 exam is given here. Click Here to Download the UGC NET Syllabus PDF.
|UGC NET Application Form Correction Notice (Dated-19.01.2023)||Form Correction Notice|
|UGC NET Dec. 2022 Short Notice (Dated-29.12.2022)||Short Notice|
|UGC NET December 2022 Notification PDF||Notification|
|UGC NET December 2022 Apply Online||Apply Online|
|UGC NET Official Website||Click Here|
|Subscribe YouTube Channel||Click Here|
What is the last date to apply for UGC NET December 2022?
January 17, 2023
How to apply for UGC NET December 2022?