PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2022-23: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has released the latest notification for the recruitment of 211 Diploma Trainees including 177 Electrical, 5 Civil, and 11 Electronics Diploma Trainee Vacancies. Eligible Male and Female Candidates can apply online for the PGCIL Diploma Trainee Vacancy 2022-23 from the website powergrid.in starting from December 9, 2022. All the details related to Power Grid Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2022-23 are given below.
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2022-23
Short Details of PGCIL Recruitment 2022
|Organization||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)|
|Post Name||Diploma Trainee (Electrical/ Civil/ Electronics)|
|Job Location||All India|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Starting Salary: Rs. 25000/- per month|
Pay Scale: Rs.25000-117500/- (IDA)
|Last Date to Apply||December 31, 2022|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Apply Start||December 9, 2022, at 05:00 pm|
|Last Date to Apply||December 31, 2022, up to 11:59 pm|
|Exam Date||Feb. 2023|
|Admit Card||Notify Later|
Application Fees: –
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST/ PwD/ ESM/ Departmental: Rs. 0/-
- Payment Mode: Online
Post Details, Eligibility & Qualification
- Age Limit: 18-27 Years (as of 31.12.2022)
- [Age Relaxation as per Rules]
- Note: Higher technical qualifications like B.Tech. / BE / M.Tech. / ME etc. with or without Diploma is not allowed.
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||177||Diploma in Electrical Engg.|
|Diploma Trainee (Civil)||23||Diploma in Civil Engg.|
|Diploma Trainee (Electronics)||11||Diploma in Electronics Engg.|
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment Selection Process & Exam Pattern
Selection procedure: Only Written Test/ Computer Based Test shall be conducted.
Type of Written Test: The Written Test shall be of Objective type (each question shall have four options) of two hours duration consisting of two parts –
- Part-I consists of a Technical Knowledge Test/Professional Knowledge Test (TKT/PKT) with 120 questions having specific questions from respective disciplines.
- Part II consists of Aptitude Test (AT) with 50 questions on vocabulary, verbal comprehension, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, data sufficiency & interpretation, numerical ability, etc.
- All questions would be MCQ type with 4 options and carry equal weightage (1 mark each). Wrong & multiple answers would result in negative marks of ¼. Candidates shall have the option of appearing in the Written Test in Hindi or English.
How to Apply for PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment
- Check the eligibility from the PGCIL Diploma Trainee Notification 2022-23
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below or visit the website powergrid.in
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Fees
- Print the Application Form
WhatsApp Group Join Now
NEW Telegram Group Join Now
|Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Subscribe YouTube Channel||Click Here|
What is the last date to apply for the Power Grid Diploma Trainee Vacancy 2023?
December 31, 2022
How to apply for PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2022-23?
Eligible candidates can apply from the official website powergrid.in or direct link to apply is given in this article